With double the surface area to hold more material, Rooftop’s Hand Roller Frames make any rolling application process twice as productive. Disappointed with the slow hand application of coatings and adhesives, roofers came to us because small, flimsy paint rollers would not hold adequate material when dipped. Hand Roller frames have a heavy-duty steel frame, with a large 4″ diameter roller, available in 8″, 16″ and 24″ widths. They keep up with the physical demands of motivated contractors.
- No adjustable parts to break
- 6-foot ribbed-aluminum handles
- Easy-to-replace, 4″ diameter heavy duty roller, 1/2″ nap
- Double surface area holds more material
- Welded frame/5-year frame warranty
- Light-weight, long-reach applicator
- Lubricated thru-axle